Saturday, October 20, 2012

John & Jennifer's Family

Jennifer contacted me through a mutual friend, wanting me to take her twins 10-year old photos.
You know me. I love twins. :) Of course, I'll take them! 
So, a few weeks later, James took me to their home, where we got some sibling shots, and a few family pictures in their backyard.
 John, Jennifer, and their two children, Jared & Jeanine.
 Getting Jared to laugh was no problem at all, with our friend Erica working her magic behind me. :)
 
Of course, that usually made everyone laugh too.
Brother and Sister
 
 I do think twins have it good. :) That special bond with the other is amazing.
 
 
 Jared and his smile
 
 
 Jeanine has such a beautiful smile
And the happy parents!
Thank-you guys for letting me get to know your family a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment